In this article, we will be detailing how you can maximize our support systems.
NetLeaders has deployed various channels to ensure that every user, of any experience, can quickly resolve issues. Our troubleshooting solutions have been developed from community input meaning that we have full coverage of common issues.
We also try to be two steps ahead of any issues that may arise from updates. This way we allow you and your teams to focus on developing your business. We are all in this together: creating a better experience for everyone is paramount to everybody’s success.
There are five different ways to access help within the Das ecosystem.
- The chatbot on NetLeaders.com & Support@NetLeaders.com
- Education – NetLeaders back office
How can I use firstname.lastname@example.org?
This is the primary email for support. We recommend using it for all of your top-line queries. The chatbot on NetLeaders is also highly useful. You can use both for:
- License purchases: How a license works, what features it includes and how to maximize them.
- Registration and logins: Need help signing up? Or maybe you have forgotten your password? Support can help.
- Commissions and payouts: If you need help with making pay-ins through NetLeaders, or would like to know more about bonuses, this is the place to go.
- Shop: How to buy validators, event tickets, magazines
- Navigation: We will help you make your way around the NetLeaders website.
KYC: All KYC and troubleshooting go exclusively through email. KYC is also done through a third party: we cannot receive confidential information about your KYC status due to GDPR.
How can I use Support@DasWallet.com?
DasWallet is a is designed to be incredibly easy to use, without sacrificing security. However, there may be some issues that arise as you become accustomed to its features. The support team at DasWallet is always available to answer your calls should you need them. Here are some common queries:
- The creation of DasWallet, account verification
- Using the features of the platform
- How to use or respond to new updates
- How to set up and use the validator
- How to send funds to external exchanges. (It’s important to note that we are not accountable for external exchanges, though we do our best to support your claims).
- Payouts and pay-ins via DasWallet
- General information and how to navigate the DasWallet page
How can I use email@example.com?
AlliancePay has been in existence for more than three months as the beta project forerunner for DasPay. It creates utility for DasCoin by allowing users to convert cryptocurrency to fiat instantaneously at point-of-sale terminals.
Blair Baker, AlliancePay CEO, regularly issues updates through the Official DasCoin Telegram Channel while the dedicated email address supplied above is also a handy go-to resource.
The NetLeaders Knowledge Base
The NetLeaders Knowledge Base is one of the most powerful tools at your disposal when it comes to troubleshooting. It is likely that any request, query or issue you having with your account can be solved within this substantial and user-friendly bank of information.
When you land on the Knowledge Base can search for key issues via the search bar. We break down key areas based on general topics eg KYC, Validator and so on.
With step-by-step content we allow you to get through an issue at your own pace. Photos are also included in all articles to ensure that you solve your issue quickly and effectively.
You can share the links with your teams to make the right moves and keep on top of your game. We also show related articles so that you can understand your accounts functionality quickly.
We have created various emails, chatbots and even a knowledge base to provide the best possible service. Our team is always open to recommendations for new articles or options in understanding and growing the community.
If there is anything you think could be helpful please let us know and we will create an article for you and the rest of the community.
Education – The NetLeaders Back Office
We created the education section to let you learn from our top-performing advocates, develop goals and action plans, and master all of the amazing Netleaders has to offer.
After this course, you will have the freedom and flexibility to do what you want, when you want. That means more time with family and friends, plus more vacations and time for hobbies.
At the end of most modules there will be a short test to ensure that you are ready to meet the challenges of representing us an advocate. Thank you so much for reading our article. We hope that it will steer you in the right direction when considering how to maximise your account or when resolving issues. Also, read other NetLeaders blogs at your leisure.